Cant access the Action Adventure Course

When I click on the UE5 Action Adventure course I’m taken to a blank white page. I expect to see the course curriculum page. I’ll give info to diagnose the issue, and please feel free to ask any questions.

I’ve previously been able to access this course and it reads that I’m 4% complete. I bought the course on 27May before the course was finalized, I think. This happens if I click the course from a link I have saved on Notion, the link from ‘My Courses’ section, or the ‘All Courses’ section. If I inspect the page I’m given a 422 status. I’ve tried hard refreshing the page (ctrl+f5), multiple browsers. I log in with a teachable account. I was able to access my other courses (tested on a few blender and UE courses). I do remember the Action Adventure page looking different than how most course pages look.

I poked around a little more. The ‘Anime Character Creator in Blender’ course has the same issue. Blank white page and 422 status upon inspection. I think that page also had the different Course Curriculum page. The same style used in the Action Adventure Course, but I could be mistaken.

They are already aware about the issue… seems only some courses have issues.

On GDTV’s discord that had also been mentioned. Apparently there is something awry with the teachable backend services in conjunction with recently acquired courses.

Be patient, follow infos on discord.

fingers crossed, should be back up and running from the few ive checked.
cheers for everyones patience.

1 Like

Yep, seems up and running for me. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms