Cannonball

Hi,

I decided to try and create a working cannon. The force field is in the cannon base, set to negative at Frame 0 then set to high positive value really fast to launch the projectile, the mesh affected is the cannonball obviously :slight_smile:

I also tried something with the quick smoke effect, but I have still some things to learn about it.

This is 24 FPS, and strangely enough the gravity doesn’t feel real.
I’ve got a second point of view :slight_smile:

This one is 30 FPS. Much better impression but the smoke cone is visible :sweat_smile:

Well I can say that the cannon is much more detailled than the other meshes :smiley:

Cheers !

7 Likes

Hi, glad to see new stuff, posted on this destruction chat.
I got the feeling that not many students come his far in this course.
Seeing your animation, I got the feeling of the movie Madagascar III. Lion jumps through tiny burning loop. Nice work.

1 Like

I agree, there are not as many post than earlier sections, but I think it takes more time for some to get this far with all life’s constraints. And there is also the human head section just before this one which take quite a lot of time to get through :slight_smile:

But I do hope some will come that far and post wonderful animations soon :smiley:

Well I’ll have to rewatch the movies, I don’t exactly recall the scene :thinking:

Cheers !

1 Like

I made it at last :sweat_smile: It’s true what you say - time is a big factor and I tend to drift off and start to play around and days past before I get back to the lecture. Enjoying this Section way to much - just want to blow stuff up. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms