Cannon open the BullCowGame

Actually, topic.
Downloaded the BullCowGame and tried to open it in Unreal Engine 4.27.2. First message - see on the screenshot

Tried to right-click on the BullCowGame.uproject and generate Visual Studio project files - received this:

Currently don’t know, how to solve this and continue my study.

Hi friend - I had problems initially as well. Here they are asking for .NET framework, you will need to install it before you can compile. Did you check the box when you were installing your Visual Studio for .NET ? You can do a reinstall and make sure you have all of the necessary boxes checked. If you are still getting the issue, do a search for .NET Framework and you can manually install it. ( Here’s a link I found on google : Download .NET Framework | Free official downloads (microsoft.com) )

I ran into little issues for a few things when I first started. Just try your best to read through the error messages and ask for help whenever you get stuck. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps,
Cheers
Tele

Already solved - exactly by addition of .NET to the components, installed along with Visual Studio Community 2022. Thenks for reply anyway.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms