Can someone Help me plz

What error message to get if you compile in the engine?

CompilerResultsLog:Error: Error C:\Users\janJa\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\projects\03_BuildingEscape\BuildingEscape\Source\BuildingEscape\Grabber.cpp(13) : warning C4996: ‘UActorComponent::bWantsBeginPlay’: bWantsBeginPlay was inconsistently enforced and is now unused Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise yo
ur project will no longer compile.

That’s a warning and won’t cause a compilation to fail. Though if you want to get rid of that warning you can jkust delete the line bWantsBeginPlay = true.

So what error message do you get if you press the compile button in the edior?

THANK YOU slight_smile:

But what caused that warning, i had same problem, and i hate to ignore them :smiley:
EDIT: Actualy, in my case it is causing compilation to fail. I reverted few lessons back using version control, but its still there

I have the same error called.
After creating the PositionReport actor this line was not automatically generated and UE was not outputting the PositionReport log.

I added the line manually this solved the log issue but gave me the compiler warning. Now I have removed line and all my worries with it… somehow…??

You most likely just needed to rebuild your solution.

I initially tried that but after re-saving, rebuilding and recompiling it still didn’t show.

Privacy & Terms