Can not get a reflection from my lamp

First of all - thanks for all the people who have been helping by answering questions. So I am working on my lamp and trying to get a reflection. All that seems to reflect is two circles on my box and floor from the lamps. I also put up a reflective plane and had the same results. Ive tried viewing it in evee and cycles and it looks sad.
On a side note, I put down the plane to set up the project. We were supposed to color it black and make it reflective, which I have done. I saved it and loaded it back up today and for some unknown reason it has a water scene with trees set to my backdrop.
Right now I am thinking that my lamp which was draw with a grease pencil, then a bezier curve add to that and scaled up to give the lamp some thickness, must have something wrong where it is not reflecting. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Very very hard for anyone to help from word descriptions only. Whole window Screenshots will assist diagnosis.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms