Can I stream the courses?

Hello @GameDev.tv :slight_smile:

I would like to stream my learning journey using your courses among others. I wondered if it would be okay for me to stream the lesson I’m following while I’m working on it ? I wouldn’t record it or save the replay so it would pretty much disappear as soon as I end the stream.

I don’t have any audience for now as I didn’t begin streaming yet. It would only serve the purpose of showing some of my friends (and whoever it may interest) what I’m doing :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance !

Hi @FlyingWhale,

Thank you for your question. :slight_smile:

If you meant that you want to stream the videos of our courses: Please do not use our videos in your videos or stream our videos anywhere.

If you meant that you want to stream yourself typing code and developing your game while following our course (but without recording our videos): Please feel free to do that. Our projects on GitLab are usually released with the MIT license. To be on the safe side, double check that before recording anything.

Did this help?

See also:

Thanks for your answer :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms