Camera not facing correctly

I get the particle system and that did go as planned. My problem showed up when I went to play the game to check out the particle systems. The camera was not pointing to where I had set it up. Here are two pictures to show what I mean. The Bottom picture is of the screen before I hit play. The little box in the lower right side of the screen shows what the camera is looking at. When I hit play the top picture shows what I see in the game play screen. It is only of the left half of the play area and not aimed correctly. What buttons have I pushed to make this mess.

I have tried deleting the camera and setting up a new one and the result is the same. Then I saw at the top of the display when the game is playing the word Scale. Some how, I had changed the scale of the scene to 2.5 x and that was what was causing the problem. I reset it to a scale of 1x and the view from the camera was now the way I intended it to be. Maybe this problem I gave myself will help anyone else who inadvertently changes the scale of the camera view.

[SOLVED]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms