Camera is not bound by background colliders after adding state driven cams

So cinemachine cams worked just fine (bounding by the background colliders as in the previous lectures) until I added state cams into it, well state transitions and everything worked just fine but it’s no longer being bound by the background colliders anymore.

My guess is that I haven’t added Cinemachine Confiner into the other virtual cams yet, but still why is Rick not adding them in? maybe he wants to do something about it later on or simply he just forgot to…

Another question popped up as I have been noticing these weird lines in my game scene:

They still appear when I run the game constantly like an old tivi with lots of flashing lines through the screen… Does anyone know what the problem is?

Hi,

I’m sorry for the late reply. For some reason, I missed your thread. :frowning:

Do you still need help with this problem? Or have you already found a solution?

The stripes also appear in Rick’s game, and he fixes that by decreasing the Pixels Per Unit value by 1 in the Texture Import Settings.

See also:

1 Like

It’s done, I added a Cinemachine Confiner in and im all good, thanks for the tip about the stripes, just me and my ocd kickin around with those.

The stripes are annoying for everybody because they make no sense in this environment. Getting rid of them is a good idea because, otherwise, your future players would complain. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms