Buy courses from Russia

Hello )
I’m from Russia.
I have several courses purchased a long time ago on Udemy. I transferred them to the GameDev.tv
Is there any opportunity to buy courses from Russia now?

1 Like

Hi Nikolay,

Unfortunately I can only really go on the information that is available via the news and google and there does not seem to be very much in the way of up to date information.
Udemy as you are probably aware have stopped selling courses in Russia and we do not have any control over that at all.
Our site uses Paypal, Mastercard or Visa and some other major credit/debit cards however the payment system we use also has some restrictions for some area’s so it may well be that purchases on our site may well also be subject to sanctions that are currently still in place.

All of this is beyond our control and so your best bet is to see if your payment method is accepted on our system and if not unfortunately there is currently nothing we can do to facilitate purchases from Russia at this time.

All the best
Marc

1 Like

If you have friends that you trust outside Russia, see if you can figure out something with them?

Also, @Marc_Carlyon, does GameDev have gift certificates? And if not, why not? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hi Breagha,

As we are still working on the new platform gift certificates are something we are planning in the future i think but its not something we have available yet as we are working on getting all the base features we plan to added.
Our main focus at the moment is getting the layouts and display working as we would like and also in development improving the player so it has more features for students.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms