Buttons unable to be pressed

Hi, I have followed all the code and implemented print function like shown to display Play when the button is pressed however I cannot get any of my buttons to be pressable, I have selected ignore on the debug menu under the mouse function as well. I looked under manage groups and my buttons are all listed in the buttons group on each individual screen. I am not sure what else to look for or where I went wrong

Hi Engima,

Can you post screenshots of the code and the buttons setup so that we can take a look.
It may be a case of that we need to get a look at the project directly however to see what might be the issue here.
If you can upload the project following the instructions on this link then we will already have the project if we need to take a look directly.

gdev.tv/projectupload

Thanks in advance

Hi, thank you for your reply. I was actually able to solve the problem, I must have missed it somewhere along the line of the course but the problem was that on the Screen Buttons Scene the on pressed signal was not connected under the signals tab so once I implemented that all of the buttons worked fine.
Thank You

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms