Bulls and Cows - Completed

I have finally completed my first game ever in C++! This is just a small step towards a bigger goal and hopefully everything puts into right place once the course has completed.

On top of the developed game, I have added below functionalities.

1. Added OverallScore member variable to display total score for that instance of game. It will increment if the guess went exactly right. If not, it would decrement with a validation that it will never go below zero.

2. I do not know whether there was a bug or it was an expected behavior but while comparing Bulls and Cows logic, it was not recognizing Upper case and Lower case differences. So I have implemented toupper function during the characters match during comparison to allow user input match to become case insensitive.

Jumping onto next game, Building escape. See you soon! :slight_smile:

Congratulatios! and you are really great completing this project with errors as such because In this game many people had many errors. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much! I think whenever I encountered errors, compiler log has helped me in identifying errors. Have a great day! :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms