Bullets going backward instead going forward

first my bullets are going backward toward the camera in playmode but without playmode they are going forward as i placed then i reduce the look ahead target to 2 mine problem solved
but my rocket going too slow ?

Hi,

Does the particle system or the entire game object rotate when you press the play button?

rotate mean? if you mean its shooting ok but going backward.i check my waypoint look ahead target = 20 then i change it to 1 bullets problme solved but my ship going too slow.is there any solution. Iwant my ship moving fast and also bullets going forward not backward.

is it possible that this problem refer to my camera waypoints that i placed.

Rotate the game objects with the particle systems assigned. There is a rotation property in the Inspector.

Does the nose of your ship point into the intended direction? If so, the issue are probably not the waypoints.

Does your Hierarchy look like Ben’s and Rick’s?

I Just Found my problem my terrain is much bigger like 4 time bigger then usual. So i just make it smaller now my bullets are going forward and also my ship speed is Perfect.Thankx

Good job! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms