Bull Cow Game lots of VS Code errors (TArray of Hidden Words Lecture)

Hello everyone,
I am having an issue with VS code putting a red squiggly line under all of my functions, variables, and classes. This happened after I included HiddenWordList.h into BullCowCartridge.cpp. It compiles fine and it plays fine but I am pretty new to all of this and I am not sure if those red squiggles are a problem. Thanks!

Hi Jlay

At what point did the errors appear?

If your code is compiling and working press the little bulb icon, it’s where the lines are numbered and press ignore errors. I had a similar issue with the BullCowCartridge. It’s just VS being confused at the way the Unreal Macro code works. There’s also an unreal plugin you can install that helps manage most of those errors.

Hello,
The errors occurred when I included HiddenWordList.h in BullCowCartridge.cpp but it is compiling and running fine so I ignored all of the errors and that fixed it. Thank you so much for the help!

Happy to help! You’ll notice you get less squiggles when you’ll start with the next project

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms