"BuildingEscape could not be compiled. Try rebuilding from source manually." error

I deleted the Binaries folder and the workspace file as well because i wanted to rebuild them because xcode would fail to build when testing the UE_LOG message. I have no idea why this is. Is there someone that is available for help???

Having the exact same issue. Seems like this forum is dead with no help…

Hi Bruce, welcome to the community :slight_smile:

The forum is hardly dead, you have accumulated 4 minutes of reading time since you registered one day ago - I would suggest you’ve not yet invested much time personally in searching/reading/investigating yourself, something I hope will change with time :slight_smile:

If you have a query that is related specifically to the course-content you can also post under the Q&A on Udemy, the team have student instructors who will respond to your questions and, if necessary, escalate to an instructor. This approach is typically covered in the introduction of each course, e.g. where to ask for help. Historically the instructors have not spent a lot of time on the forum so responses tend to come from other students or volunteers. This is however in the process of being changed.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

That means you have a compilation error and that error could be for a multitude of different reasons. You would need to open the project in your IDE try to compile and post what errors you get.

Privacy & Terms