Building for ios but can not find the file

I just finished my choose your adventure game in unity and now i just waned to try it on iphone… when i try to build it in the middle it suddenly stops without giving any errors…
and after that i can not find xcode file in the destination folder… no file at all

Also i try to use the unity’s tutorial file about building for ios… the same result… where did i do wrong, is it better to unistalla an reinstall unity ?

Hi Mertol,

What exactly stops? Unity? Does Unity freeze? What operating system do you use?

Make sure no firewall and no antivirus are blocking Unity. Do not use any non-English characters only for the folder or file names: A-Z, a-z and 0-9. Save your build on your harddrive but not inside your project folder, on your desktop or in a cloud.

If nothing helps, reinstall Unity.

https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/iphone-GettingStarted.html

hi nina,

strange thing is it says nothing not even an error. it suddenly stops and do not create any file… but when i try to build it for mac of pc it works perfectly…

i will give an update after reinstalling…

Did you save your build on your harddrive but not inside your project folder, on your Desktop or in a cloud? If you save it in the project folder, it might be that Unity simply deletes it.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms