Build Error

The game runs fine and but it doesn’t build properly. I tried to change different things in the “Player Settings” but I still can’t build the app. It always shows this error. Can someone help me with this, please?

It’s always fun trying to debug build errors (and by fun, I mean if you don’t throw your phone at the wall by the time you’re done, you’re a success!)

Unfortuantely, the errors that are showing in the screen shot don’t tell me anything except that there are errors.

There are 8 total error messages. Post a screenshot of each error with the error highlighted showing the expanded error info at the bottom of the screen and we’ll have a starting off point to finding why the build failed.

1 Like

It is annoying when I can’t build the game and not be able to see it working on my phone. The Simple Driving game was built successfully to my phone, but this one didn’t. I don’t understand why it won’t build.

Here are the errors:

These warnings also showed up after the build failed. I don’t know if they affect the build.

Several of those messages, I believe are results of the last two…

Let’s start with the last, a warning… this is a known issue with several versions of Unity, and it appears that the fix is to disable the Burst Compiler
(Project Settings–>Burst AOT Settings–>Enable Burst Compilation–> UnCheck this)

The next to the last error I think is the big one that’s causing the other errors…
There are several suggestions on this thread in the Unity Forums that might help: https://forum.unity.com/threads/repositories-cfg-could-not-be-loaded-unity.1028959/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms