Bowling with physics

Very pleased. (Thanks @Rob & @Hiju for giving me the YouTube video embedding fix!)

1 Like

Hi,

Nice video, to embed a Youtube video I wanted to redirect you there but it seems there is no distinction between the example and what should be the result in the wiki.

Can @Rob help us ?

This is what I get:

There should be an actual video in the “This will become” part, right ?
Should I report it somewhere else ?

Cheers !

2 Likes

Hi,

Yes, you are correct. This issue actually came up the other day for the Sketchfab Forum User Guide also. I originally used the forum’s blockquoting feature to try to display the two versions of a post, and it was fine. Since writing the guide the forum software has been updated which changed this functionality and as such made the second example post just display the link rather than actually embedding, in this case, the YouTube video.

My apologies for this but thanks for bringing it to my attention, as I was focusing on the Sketchfab guide and hadn’t thought about the YouTube one also - I will check thoroughly through the others now to see if there are anymore. The YouTube one is now corrected. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your time !
Good luck on future corrections :slightly_smiling_face: .

2 Likes

No problem at all Luc, happy to help, the others should now all be done also :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms