Boosting Kitty

here’s my game finally finished. It’s short but challenging!

5 Likes

It was a little fast for me, so I struggled, but it’s super cute and well put together! thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for trying my game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, it was too fast for me too. Personally, I think it could use a little more drag.

I’m sure someone out there can get past the first stage though.

1 Like

if it can comfort you my dad did finish the game in less than 10 mins

1 Like

I did make it to the second stage with a few attempts lol

1 Like

I’m not uncomfortable, I’m just not good at playing your game.

I should have added that I like the cat rocket, the level design, the fuel bar, and the music.

That said, the game was more frustrating than fun, for me at least.

1 Like

Thanks for trying out my game and giving it your opinion. I am aware of my tendencies to make my games quite difficult and I dont really realize it until others tries them because of how much testing and playing time I get on them while coding and making them :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s all good. Yeah, the difficulty thing is definitely going to be different from player to player, and there’s not really any ‘right or wrong’ way to do it. Maybe my abilities aren’t that good.

I really liked the style, and I liked the music a lot, too.

The first time I did the Project Boost, I made my rocket look like a cat, too…but mine didn’t look as good as yours. It was way more blocky and weird looking. You’ve done quite a lot more with it than I did, which is really good.

I fear I am too bad at this game to see more than the first level but I absolutely adore the design! Good job!

Privacy & Terms