[Bomb Boss] My version of Triple X

Trying to do my own versión of Triple X this versión is Slightly Different. It has some differente features.

I’m pretty new to C++ so you will find mistakes everywhere in the code and in the way I planned the code for sure. Any feedback is more than welcome.

This consists in that you are a Bomb Defuser, but you only have a communication signal. Lisa Smith contacts you for you to guess the codes hiding in the serial numbers of the wires. Once you deactivated the Bomb another bomb appears.

The mechanic of the codes is quite different. This is the Bomb Class.

You start with two wires and every two levels one wire more is added. Not only that the number to guess for every wire is greater.

I think is more easy than the first concept that you guys did, but the intention was to add a timer I couldn’t find a way to understand well how to implement a countdown.

I did another class only to print messages with an slow print. The window goes full screen when the game starts, and also gets your windows user name. I couldn’t find an easy way to Uppercase the first letter of the name.

And this is the main class

An example of a full play. I could complete until level 4 without using a calculator.

1 Like

Wow you really went above and beyond! Great stuff! :100:

Privacy & Terms