Body Sculpting 1

View full project progress at my repo.

Working with the drawing tablet is much nicer than a mouse. The pressure control makes the minor adjustments much easier. Thinking I may need to increase the sensitivity a bit. The light touch take quite a few stroke to notice a change and I am having to dig hard to make drastic changes.

As for this guy, the seams between body sections are still quite pronounced. Hoping this will clear up when joining the parts together and smoothing things out…

3 Likes

Hello Michael, I really like how you show your progress in your repository. You inspire me to make something similar or at least being a bit more organized with my work. Thanks for sharing your repository :smiley: .

I took the git course offered by gamedev.tv. I use a gitlab environment at work, but had no involvement with the setup. I just use it for CI/CD. The setup I am using now is:

1. Blender - the actual project file and the renders
  2. Paint 3D (builtin Windows 10) - Change the Thumbnail version of the render to 100 px wide
  3. VS Code - Generate Edit my readme.md
  4. SourceTree - GUI Git interface
  5. Git - installed by sourcetree. I don’t even have to type any git commands
  6. GitHub - Repo location

I do have other private projects on the GitHub location. One possible goal is to make assets in my private repos and share the renders in a public one.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms