Blender Visual Effects: Real World Meets CG

Hi, I’ve created an image sequence and imported it back into Blender but when the playback gets to free 3 the image disappears from the Movie Clip Editor window. I’m using Blender 3.0 but also downloaded 3.4.1 to see if it was a version problem.

I’m running on an Apple MacBook Pro, MacOS 12.5.1 and an Apple Chip.

Is this a known problem and is there a workaround, I’m disappointed so far cos I really want to get my teeth into this.

Thanks

Roy

Weirdly when I select all, it doesn’t work. When I selected the first jpg in the sequence it all loaded!!

I hope this helps anyone else who’s had a similar problem.

3 Likes

Oh well done finding a solution. Perhaps the system got more clever and now only needs the first frame and expects to collect all the rest itself?

2 Likes

I believe Blender will load a sequence if there is an image number sequence involved.
But I just press `a to select all, just mouse click start end end using the SHIFT? or CTRL?

2 Likes

No, that didn’t work but the single click on the first image of the sequence did. Strange as it makes sense to select all, it just froze, it may be a Mac thing but all good now thanks.
After Effects automatically loads a sequence so I’d expect Blender too.

2 Likes

After Effects automatically loads a sequence so I’d expect Blender too, which it does but strange selecting all didn’t work. All sorted now and I tested it on a new scene and it worked the same way.

Thanks

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms