Blender to Unity particle mesh

Hello everyone!

Can someone help me?
I am trying to create a mesh in Blender to use as Particle System - Render - Mesh. (Instead of Bolt
that is provided with this lecture)
I noticed that I can use any object that is provided with this lecture but non that I create and export from Blender. I can assign my Blender object as a mesh but it is not visible (not even trail).
I am not sure if it is a problem on how I export it from Blender or how I import it in Unity.

If this is not the right place for this question, please forgive me and point me in the right direction.

Thank you very much in advance and sorry for bother.
Milutin

Hi Milutin,

Welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

Are you able to import the mesh into Unity? And are you able to see it if you do not use it inside a particle system?

If you created materials in Blender, it might be that those materials are incompatible with Unity materials. In that case, you’ll have to create similar materials in Unity and assign the Unity materials to your imported mesh in Unity.

Hey!
Thanks a lot for the answer.

Sure enough, material was the problem.
I was sure it was fine since I could drag and drop objects just fine into the scene (with materials) but if I used it as a mesh in the Particle System it was invisible.
When I removed material in Blender and assigned new one in Unity it worked fine.

Thank you again for your help!
Milutin

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms