Bert bangs his head

I have something weird going on, when Bert flips over and bangs his head the physics does something weird and jumps Bert back to near the start (I haven’t even written the code to this challenge yet).

Anyone else experience this?

Kurt

Kurt - make sure your questions are tagged properly as cannot tell where you are.
(adding quest name & Challenge in title doubly helps too)

I think you may be grappling and all sorts of odd jumping around happened as I went thru some of the challenges till I fixed it but cannot tell how far you are through.

Eddie,
Not intentional; I wrongly assumed that if you select the Ask Button for a particular quest it would tag it with that quest?

@Rick_Davidson is that something we could possibly do to give a better UXP?

Kurt

It was indeed working correctly previously, I’ll investigate and see why its broken.

Kurt, I can’t seem to replicate the path you took to end up with no tags. Are you able to tell me what you clicked on? I’m assuming you mean the ‘Ask’ button right next to the particular challenge, yes? When I click it now, I see tags for the name of the question and the challenge ID number.

Hi Rick,

I clicked in this Ask

and then got to this screen

Which looks correct but when you press “Create Topic” it creates a new message with no tags.

Kurt

(I am using Chrome on a IMAC)

Didnt work on Windows Firefox either

Privacy & Terms