Bee Breaker

Here is my completed Bee Breaker Game

Can you collect the honey from all 6 levels?

5 Likes

Awesome job releasing your game!

2 Likes

Thanks Kevin!

Nice Job man! I love the music! :slight_smile:

Thanks man!

I appreciate the music feedback. I actually tried really hard this game to get the right fit.

A nice variation on the block breaker theme. Good job.
A couple of times the ball did get into a into situation where it keeps bouncing for ever between the upper wall and fixed art at the right - screen shot below.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

It sucks that there are still endless loop bugs in the levels. I rotated the colliders on the walls a little and thought I solved that issue. This one I can fix by rotating the collider on the orange asset but that won’t fix all of them…

Thanks for playing my game!!

Nice Stuff :smile:

Great game! Didn’t find any bug… besides the bees…

It was fun and pretty enjoyable, you truly should be proud of yourself.

Thanks so much! I’m glad it was enjoyable. I love the pun too!!!

Really cool ! excellent concept

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed it.

Hiya. I’m just listening to the music as I type. Super fun music that makes me want to play.
I find the collider on the bee hard to tame, with the ball bouncing in every which way. Also I’m not sure but it seems like the ball is going through the bee a little at times. Perhaps you could try increasing the Time.fixedDeltaTime from the default 0.02f to 0.01f or so :slight_smile:
Lovely little game, I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for uploading it for all of us to experience.

Wow, thanks for the feedback! It’s greatly appreciated. I just played the game for the first time in weeks and I enjoyed my music choice too. I’m sure there are plenty of small issues, like the ball going through the bee a little. I’m still learning and there is soooo much to learn! Thanks for the feedback!!!

wow i am just comparing this to my game and i’m suddenly thinking i need to spend more time on my design after seeing yours :smile:. the music was really lively and really helped me get immersed into the game.

Oh wow! Thanks for the positive feedback. I love that the music is being well received. I put so much time into matching the music for this game because of constructive feedback I got from my previous one. Thanks for playing and sharing your thoughts. Greatly appreciated!

Privacy & Terms