Bedroom, using primitives

So I tried to really understand the difference between Evee and cycles. I saw so much difference. And I looked out for a way to reduce the noise that appears on the rendered image while using cycles, so I found denoise. It turned out smooth, but the rendering time increased though.

Bed Room New Render_with noise

4 Likes

Well done sorting out denoise for Cycles. It is an extra process so adds a tiny bit of time to the process but for a leap in end result. The other way is to increase the samples, now that really will increase render time.

They are two very different systems with different uses and end result requirements. Games are rendered in Eevee style so may as well be made that way, and animation more likely to like the time saving aspect too. The best image will always be Cycles, if your use of the end image can appreciate it.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your response.
I also discovered that the glass material and the emission material did not render well in Evee.

Yes different settings and boxes to tick in Eevee. Takes a lot of getting used to. I do not bother much with Eevee other than while working, rather than the end image.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms