Be the first to post for 'Welcome To The course'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Thanks for the new Blender course, Michael! I am really looking forward to it. The first course was great and I learned a lot about Blender. Now, I am ready for a new challenge.

I am going to give Micheal a shameless plug here!

I been trying to learn Blender for years! And, I do meany years! Always installing it, looking at the interface with all the buttons and sliders, etc., screaming and immediately uninstalling it! I tried and tried many times over the years. Tried taking other courses elsewhere and always it was a major fail! Then out of the shadows of the vast wild Internet frontier steps our hero, Micheal Bridges et. al, with “Learn 3D Modeling-The Complete Blender Creator Course” saving the day! :slight_smile: I learned more than I ever dreamed of all thanks to Micheal and company.

Now, I have no fear about digging in to this new course. I know with Michael teaching it and the support of other students in the GameDev.tv forums, along with the Q&A on Udemy and via the Discord channel users, this course will be a great as the other one!

Good Luck! Happy Modeling!

2 Likes

Where can i get the course ? Didn’t see it in my udemy panel yet :’(

I believe it is in beta testing now. Watch when you log into GameDev.tv and at the top it should announce to current GameDev.tv subscribers when the course is available. It’s what was done when the Updated Unity 2 course was announced.

1 Like

Ok, Thanks Morgaine :slight_smile:
Just can’t wait it :star_struck:

It should be a lot of fun! I haven’t touch Blender for awhile but am looking forward to it!

I am really looking forward to this. Gotta hurry and finish the first Blender course, so I can jump right in once this launches.

So excited for this course, can’t wait to start!!

Privacy & Terms