Be the first to post for 'Welcome to the course'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Hey! New to blender and 3D Modeling. I’m a maker and am hoping to make 3D models for Printing and CNC

Hello Everyone! My name is Simone. I am enrolled in a bunch of classes here on Udemy as well as a full time student at my local College where I am a Design and Art New Media Major. I have a decent amount of experience in Blender and I have recently started to learn how to code in Unity using C#. That is a class on here and I highly recommend it. I hope to use this course to further my knowledge and make my work look and feel better. Hopefully I will be able to contribute what I know to everyone else in this course. Cheers and happy creating to everyone!

1 Like

Hello, Everyone. My name is Xian LIU. I am a cell biology and bioinformatics graduate student. I want to make molecular animations, so I came here. I have some experiences on python but no experience on blender. Willing to learn and communicate.

Privacy & Terms