Be the first to post for 'Wandering NPCs'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Hi @ben @Rick_Davidson lesson title on the slide deck for this one is the same as the last one.

@George_Rooney Many thanks for pointing this out! I’m changing it and re-uploading it right now.

I can’t attack and can no longer move in my game, I get many errors on playing. They are " ‘Player’ AnimationEvent ‘Hit’ has no reciever! are you missing a component?"

“NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
RPG.Characters.PlayerMovement+c__Iterator2.MoveNext () (at Assets/_Characters/Player/PlayerMovement.cs:82)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Coroutines.cs:17)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
RPG.Characters.PlayerMovement:OnMouseOverEnemy(EnemyAI) (at Assets/_Characters/Player/PlayerMovement.cs:60)
RPG.CameraUI.CameraRaycaster:RaycastForEnemy(Ray) (at Assets/_CameraUI/CameraRaycaster.cs:56)
RPG.CameraUI.CameraRaycaster:PerformRaycasts() (at Assets/_CameraUI/CameraRaycaster.cs:43)
RPG.CameraUI.CameraRaycaster:Update() (at Assets/_CameraUI/CameraRaycaster.cs:34)”

"NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

RPG.Characters.WeaponSystem.StopAttacking () (at Assets/_Characters/Scripts/WeaponSystem.cs:76)
RPG.Characters.PlayerMovement.OnMouseOverPotentiallyWalkable (Vector3 destination) (at Assets/_Characters/Player/PlayerMovement.cs:41)
RPG.CameraUI.CameraRaycaster.RaycastForPotentiallyWalkable (Ray ray) (at Assets/_CameraUI/CameraRaycaster.cs:68)
RPG.CameraUI.CameraRaycaster.PerformRaycasts () (at Assets/_CameraUI/CameraRaycaster.cs:44)
RPG.CameraUI.CameraRaycaster.Update () (at Assets/_CameraUI/CameraRaycaster.cs:34)"

Privacy & Terms