Be the first to post for 'Views » Console'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Hi there,
I’ve just started the Unity classes and I am a complete game development beginner. I am currently encountering a small issue with the “Views Console” class. Actually, when I create the C# script, it doesn’t open a Microsoft Visual Studio Window but another tool which seems to be MonoDevelop-Unity. I am not sure how to fix that. I would indeed prefer to use the same soft as in the classes so that’s easier for me to follow as I am totally new to programming. Would anyone know what I can do? :slight_smile:

You can always open up Visual Studio manually. Try doing to the folder and opening the sln file if it’s there.

Hi Sam, having an issues when dragging the script to main camera. Getting this error: (sorry for the double screen this is the easiest way I know to screen capture. New to PC Mostly mac guy and used to cmnd+shift+4)

Nevermind, I finally realized that I was in play mode. Worked like a charm after I paused

Privacy & Terms