Be the first to post for 'Understanding Anatomy'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Wolf’s Anatomy :

3 Likes

SkeletonDragon

3 Likes

2 Likes

UnderstandingAnatomy

4 Likes

This is really hard! Especially when, you’re figure has a pose. :frowning:
How are the muscles flexing, positioning. Fir this you need really a example. The only helpful tools, is the smudge tool :wink:

Oh boy, feeds and hand … :wink: But as a first timer, I’m contempt with the result. …

c80%20-%20spear%20throwing%20-%20B-thumb

2 Likes

1 Like

More programmer art for your enjoyment:

Anatomy%20-%20Add%20Muscle

So I just purchased a graphics tablet (Huion H420), and it’s definitely a challange on itself :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Worked a lot of for this. Using references about human anatomy is vitally helpful to draw muscles.

Men%20with%20muscle

Wiesiek’s cyclist’s anatomy:
mi%C4%99%C5%9Bnie%20kolarza

1 Like

Attempt 1

Attempt 2
Adult%20-%202

I went with the same image as in the video for reference, and used a sketch I already had, a simple standing pose, so really I just had to try to redraw the muscles from the image. Wasn’t easy! But it’s really helpful to see where are the muscles and what they’re like, reference material is essential to know how many muscles there are, like if you’re not a doctor or something! Here’s my drawing :

To:

The face was the hardest part, and keeping proportions too. I think my proportions are a little off in the end, but overall I’m pretty proud of the result!

85-muscleman

Musculature study

Privacy & Terms