Be the first to post for 'Start Designing Your RPG'!

Steampunk, anime, humour. Think the anime/manga series Fairy Tail.

Mystery, puzzles, funny & suspense

Ok dumb question, how do I get access? I never got anything from Udemy and only see content on Youtube.

Second, I am a lifetime member do I get access to Youtube too, how do I get access to “How To Get A Job In The Video Game Industry”?

Fun, frantic and mysterious

Here’s mine… by ‘Class free’ I mean kind of how Divine Divinity worked, where users are allowed to develop skills, spells, healing etc from any tree they would like to create their own custom player ( for better or worse)… Open for collaboration! I’m more of a coder. FYI - “Archos” might mean something but not to me, it was the first 'rpg’ish word that came into my head. Ha!

5 Likes

2 Likes

Finally made a start today. Rough Ideas ive been throwing around with my kids

3 Likes

Looks great like to know we can go through this course building along side you however can i be develop my own game does not have to be the game you developed? Ie dragon game? Granted it will be more challenging as I will have to tweak it to my characters etc.

2 Likes

@thirdside Looks sharp!

Arabian Knights. Diablo meets Arabian Night.
Desert scene using a Whirling Dervish character abilities to take on two enemies.

1 Like

This is a game about my friend Kerby. Look him up on bandcamp for some crazy drums for your ears.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Loving these concepts guys, well done for going through the process of starting your 1-page GDD and sharing.

1 Like

1 Like

Here’s mine. Sci Fi instead of Dungeons and Dragons.

I’m on another mech kick lately for some reason, so let’s do an action rpg with mechs!

Am I the only one here who really can’t make up his mind on a concept? :stuck_out_tongue:

I dunno I just went with the first thing that came to my head. Look at your desk or around your room and see if anything jumps out at you. Sometimes good ideas come from the strangest places :slight_smile:

Remember how Hardware Wars started out: “a long time ago, yet somehow in the future…”?

Big idea, but will be scaled down for reality I’m sure.

Privacy & Terms