Be the first to post for 'Start Designing Your RPG'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

1 Like

The Moment, huh… Ok, I’ll try: epic, freedom, sorrow, loneliness, discovery.

1 Like

Fun, Shooting, Quest, Adventure, Interaction

Space, Quest, Humor & absurdity

Steampunk, anime, humour. Think the anime/manga series Fairy Tail.

Mystery, puzzles, funny & suspense

Ok dumb question, how do I get access? I never got anything from Udemy and only see content on Youtube.

Second, I am a lifetime member do I get access to Youtube too, how do I get access to “How To Get A Job In The Video Game Industry”?

Fun, frantic and mysterious

Here’s mine… by ‘Class free’ I mean kind of how Divine Divinity worked, where users are allowed to develop skills, spells, healing etc from any tree they would like to create their own custom player ( for better or worse)… Open for collaboration! I’m more of a coder. FYI - “Archos” might mean something but not to me, it was the first 'rpg’ish word that came into my head. Ha!

5 Likes

2 Likes

Finally made a start today. Rough Ideas ive been throwing around with my kids

3 Likes

Looks great like to know we can go through this course building along side you however can i be develop my own game does not have to be the game you developed? Ie dragon game? Granted it will be more challenging as I will have to tweak it to my characters etc.

2 Likes

@thirdside Looks sharp!

Arabian Knights. Diablo meets Arabian Night.
Desert scene using a Whirling Dervish character abilities to take on two enemies.

1 Like

This is a game about my friend Kerby. Look him up on bandcamp for some crazy drums for your ears.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Loving these concepts guys, well done for going through the process of starting your 1-page GDD and sharing.

1 Like

1 Like

Here’s mine. Sci Fi instead of Dungeons and Dragons.

Privacy & Terms