Be the first to post for 'Section Introduction'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Hi, very interesting idea.
It’s course in process/idea for rpg series ? a standalone course in production ? or just first approach for see needs of the community for an new course ?

Hi there, it’s a new standalone course we’ll be launching in December. It’s here on our voting page:

Hey I just started the first video. from what I gather we should post here.

I have some experience in Maya as I am taking courses at community college for it, however with Blender I felt it’d be advantageous to learn since it’s a free open-source program- and always a good alternative to have and know.

This course isn’t live yet- I think you might be in the wrong place :slight_smile: Remember there are links against every lecture that will take you to the right place on this forum :slight_smile:

Just going through the intro again for a look, I cant remember seeing if its mentioned here that its blender render for the most part of the course @Michael_Bridges, you do mention in section 2 though which is probably the most relavent section, as it starts dealing with materials.

Just thinking out loud :slight_smile:

Thanks- I do feel that is worth a stronger mention in the course :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms