Welcome to the Unreal Engine Developer

Hi!! I´m Joan, right now writting from Marbella in the South of Spain.
I´m a 3D interior designer so my my main goal is to get a good knowledge of this tools to implement them to my workflow.
Just hope we´ll enjoy this all together!!.

Greetings people of earth.
I am taking this course to see what path I’m going to take in the future. If all goes as I think it will, I may end up taking more courses and possibly taking courses at a college or university for computer science.
I’m from Ontario in Canada and have loved playing games since I was young. I think designing games is the natural progression, for me at least. I look forward to participating in this community. :slight_smile:

Hello everyone!
My name is Tatchai Jonathan Chorrojeprasert, Jon Cho for short! I’m currently at a community college here in Houston, TX studying Computer Science and taking the Unreal Tutorial course. I’m also an inspired Twitch streamer and always loved playing video games since I was young, but now I’m really trying to get into behind the scenes on how games are made. I recently got into coding in general, C++ is my first language, but I still have a lot to learn as I am taking a course at my university. My goal in this course is to come out with basic knowledge of game designing and hopefully join a team of game designer as a coder or perhaps learn animation and drawings. I look forward on participating with everyone, so if there is anything you would like to discuss you can always send me a direct message.:smiley:

Hi,
I’m Jerry (Jeremy) Flammang, 28, from Luxembourg. I’m taking this course because I finally want to make games, not just planning to make games. I’m working as a Web Developer and in my free time I create lots of Game and Application concepts.

I have already attempted to create games several times in the last 20 years, but the results were mediocre so I never published anything. Although Luxembourg is a small country and everyone seems to know each other, I never found the right people to start developing in a team. I also missed the opportunity to study Game Development in a Computer Science environment.

That’s why I recently started the Game Creators Meetup Group to give Luxembourgish Game Developers a meeting point and people like me a second chance. I hope all turns well and in a few weeks from here I will be working on my own games. I’m glad to have found the energy and motivation to catch up on this, because we’re not getting younger :wink: . When the day comes I want to be able to guide my son if he wants to follow this path.

Greetings and good success to all of you,
Jerry

1 Like

Hi, my name is Alex and I’m from Ketchikan Alaska. I am taking this course to have fun with UE and possibly develop some games to enjoy with my friends.

Hi guys
I’m Hiram, I’m from Mexico and I’m an mechactronic engineer. My goal by taking this course is create my own company and make bigger the game developing culture in my country.

1 Like

Hi im Alan from Mexico, and my goal is to migrate from Unity to Unreal and willing to develop some games

Hi, my name is Bruno.
i wanna learn how to make games and to build my own apps i don’t know why but i really like to program i’ve been in a programing course that i got out on my own cause i was a ‘dumb kid’ , so now im back with this course.
i’m from Portugal
(sorry of any typeing mistakes i may do .)
thanks, and im happy to be here

Hey everyone my name is Leon and I live in Faroe Islands.
I’ve always been interested in computer, and would love to learn programming, mostly because of personal interest rather than business.

Hey, my names Joe and I’m from England.
I’m studying computer science at A level and using C# there so I’m just here looking to learn some more languages and hopefully to one day go on to doing a career in the subject.
Massively looking forward to the course. :slight_smile:

Hi, my name is David and I’m from Germany Berlin.
Currently studying Media computer science, i currently have C++ and Game Development as a Subject what is really exciting for me. I started to game design since almost 3 years ago, i tried Unity and Unreal and gone through alot tutorials. I’ve been through the “Unreal Engine 4: How to Develop Your First Two Games” udemy course and i learned to love the Unreal Engine. Im very interested in learning Unreal C++ and that’s what brought me here. I wan’t to flesh out my Game Programming skills to create great games and to find a good Team to work with!

Hi, my name is Hamza and I’m from Islamabad Pakistan.
Currently working as a software engineer (Web Developer) in Private Sector “HiQu Systems”. I have been playing games for quite some time now. Since childhood i suppose (currently i’m 28 years old). I had the interest in game development from the start but for some reason i did not chose this as a professional line, well maybe there is no Gaming Scope here in Pakistan. Well i learned about this course and really it is a great step by step guide.

Maybe one day, if I work hard enough, I will be able to make at least one game for the gaming fans out there.

Hello Everyone,

I am Adama , I am from France.
I have a degree in computer science and always had this dream to make video game.
Big fan gf it ( since the NES era ) , I saw a big opportunity to have fun and give some to other people .

I love Japanese games and I can’t wait to understand how they do their “tricks” ( tekken, street fighter , dark soul , Mario , Zelda … ) to give different illusions ( impact , force etc… ) to specific actions …

I hope to do a sport game in the future :slight_smile:

thanks ,

Adama

Hi, my name is Bruno and I’m from Brazil.
I’m 22 and I’ve been playing games since I was a kid. I started getting fascinated by game programming about 2 or 3 years ago. I am not a computer science student or nothing similar. I have very basic knowledge on other programming languages, so C++ will basically be the first language I’ll learn. I’m looking forward to learning everything on this course and maybe start developing my own games. I’m enrolled in other programming and game development courses, so maybe in the future I’ll develop games with a team.

Hi everyone, my name is Veronica and I’m from Miami, Florida. Long time Mac user recently switched to PC for Unreal. I am a production artist and do Archviz. I am interested in learning C++ to better my levels in Unreal. Looking forward to making some games!

Hi. My name is joshua, im italian although i dont have an italian father (as the name would suggest).
I am 17 and am currently attending high school (still have 2 years to go before university).
Always been good at using computers and coding just comes up very easily to me, im also good at building stuff in general.
Just bought the course and im very excited about it :slight_smile:
Thanks
Joshua.

1 Like

Hi everyone, Greetings from England

I’m Dan, Been a massive gamer all my life really, and at the ripe old age of 32, i’ve decided to delve into some coding and game designing as a hobby more than any real goals. I’ve got some knowledge of Python 2/3 but my coding knowledge is very limited so taking this as a true beginner. Hope to gain some knowledge from this course and enjoy it! :smiley: bye for now

Henlo!!!

I’m Pablo, and i’m from Chile, i have been playing videogames since i have 5-6 years, and i would like to create something that can be enjoyable for the people so they can know how i feel when i play a good game!
Sorry for my bad english (its far more easy understand it than write it).
Good to know you all!

Hi there everyone!

My name is Stephen Fox, and I’m 24 years old. Currently living in Las Vegas, but Long Island, New York is where I consider myself to be “from”.

I’ve started this Unreal Course in order to learn some basic (and hopefully advanced) skills needed to create video games. I’m an avid gamer and my personal life goal is to create an emotional experience in the form of a video game!

Looking forward to maybe making some friends while I figure this all out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Stephen Fox. My name is Tron Guignard. I got started with this course because a friend of mines is also doing this course. Am hoping that me and my friend can inspire each other to get the most out of this class. I also hope that I make new friends here.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms