Welcome to the Unreal Engine Developer

Hi there, I’m Antonio from Italy.
I worked as a Java developer and now I’m studying Computer Engineering I’m really motivated about joining the game industry and making my own projects. I’ve already done a little 2d Android game on Unity, and I have a little experience with Maya, but this is my serious start. I’m really impressed from ue4 and from the results which can be reached with it.

Hello Everybody,
excited to start my journey after so many years of false starts. Have worked in IT (VB6.0,C#, ASP.NET,CRM, SharePoint etc) for past 15 years or so, live and work in state of Uttar Pradesh in India.
Learnt a little bit of VC++ long long long ago before the .NET revolution. First time working with a Game Engine.
I am still working so not sure how much time I will be able to dedicate for the course but very-very-very excited.

1 Like

Hello!! My name is lucas zanek! Im from Argentina!! Yes… Argentina ja ja … I love video games for all live , Im student 3D game develop, visual aspect and i love programing… Im new in unreal engine world, I hope someday to have my own video game company… only that, I hope to make new friends here! sincerely!

Hello, my name is James, and I’m an alcohol… wait a minute… wrong group. Hey y’all, I am from Oregon, I am excited to learn some stuff here, we just opened a coding school here in Portland, so I am hoping that this will be a nice little intro into that. Who knows where life will lead you if you but follow a myriad of paths. Nice to mee you guys.

Hi

I’m Khalid Alanazi from Saudi Arabia, I’m computer science student studying in United States.

I would like to thank you guys for providing this valuable course in affordable price.

I signed up for this course because first, I want to master C++ because I feel I liked it. Second, because I like
games and I would like to understand how games could be programmed.

From the videos I watched so far, I think I found what I like and was looking for.

Hi I am Jacob I’m 17 i have no real experience with coding but I have a real passion for video games my end goal is to create my own

Hello everybody! My childhood dream was always to create games or work in the videogame industry. After a decade of military and commercial diving I am finally ready to go. I plan on using this course and others to learn from scratch and build a portfolio for my future career. I also am looking into degree programs, currently 50/50 between University of New Orleans Computer Science program and Full Sails game development/design programs. If anyone has an opinion or a better suggestion please let me know!

Hi guys,

My name is Alex, I’m a 20 years old computer science student in France, I have global good experience on all most known programming languages. I always wanted to learn about how to make video games with Unreal Engine, this is why I enroled this course, my goal is to be able to make all the games I think about

Hi all!

I’m Ariel from Florida, USA, I am currently seeking my Bachelor’s in Science in Computer Science at Florida International University. I have advanced classroom experience in Java and a solid foundation in C++. I am taking this course to polish up on my C++ repertoire and hopefully see if game development is right for me!

Hello! My name is Adam Johnson, age 27 and I am so excited to take this course. I’m hoping to achieve the skills I need to launch my own video game design business or get a job in the industry. Two months ago (after the Japanese school year ended) I quit my comfy job in Tokyo, Japan as a teacher and decided to give myself two years to try and achieve my dreams. This is my second attempt at taking the course since my laptop couldn’t handle Unreal and then I didn’t have enough time. I currently live in downtown Boston and would love to meet fellow coders in the area. I’m ready to rock and roll and go from zero to hero!

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Adam

Fotonix!
I know I’m late in reading your intro message, but it’s good to see another person from Boston!
Hope your progress in the course is going well and you’ve started making your own games.
-Adam

Hi everyone,

My name is Yitao. I am working for my Electrical Engineering Ph.D. in U.S., Arizona. I’ve always wondered how to develop a game. Hope this course will be a good start for my curiosity.
Also, I want to improve my C++ programming skill so that I can develop more interesting programs later.

Hello! My name is Tony and I am lucky enough to say that I reside in the sunny state of Florida. I am extremely new to Game Dev, and looking forward to learning as much as I can to possibly become an actual developer. I am very excited to begin learning how to write code with C++ as well as incorporating the knowledge using Unreal Engine. So far, keeping up with the course has been fairly easy to do. My hat is off to you Ben! Looking forward to moving on to Section 2.

Hi there ! My name is Loïs, I’m from France and my english is not very good but I want to say hello to everybody here !
I’m an IT student and I wish I will work in the Video Game industry soon.
Have a good day, peace ! :heart:

Hi All!
I’m Francesco from Italy. In the past I got some experience in coding with several different languages (c++ among them) but I ended up doing a business related work and later stopped programming. I always dreamed about making my own games (you know, when you play something and think “cmon!! this could have been better if it has been made this way! Or if you can choose to do this or that!” :joy: ) and so I grabbed this course as a nice chance to revamp my programmig memories as well as learn to use the marvellous Unreal engine!
Well…I hope everyone will enjoy this course and that in the future I will be able to try your games as well as you will try mine! Who knows! :wink:

Hello World!

im john (from illinois, USA), and i just finished my bachelors degree a week ago, and one of the biggest things i’ve wanted to do was make video games since i was a kid. so now that i finished school with a decent amount of knowledge on computers and still no knowledge on actual game making (but a bit of computer programming), its time to make dreams become a reality! i saw this course with the highest rating and said worst case scenario ill be a little less rusty with c++! im excited to try this course out!!!

also a few videos ago it said tabs Vs spaces? reminded me of silicon valley! =]

Hello everyone!

my name is Lucas and I am from Germany. I love everything related to 3D and 2D Art since I was a little child. It is my absolute no. 1 Hobby.
Since I am studying Information Technology I know C++ quite well and have some experience with Programming. Now I want to combine those things by learning how to programm Games.

Godspeed to everyone here ! :slight_smile:

Hello,
just wanted to say hi, I’m Mikolaj from Poland. :slight_smile:
Computer Scientist, working mostly in Java for last few years, and on the hobby side - gamedev all the way, just getting the hang of it in Cpp side of UE4, as I mostly experimented with it by hand up until now.
Want to get a little more comfortable with that :slight_smile:

Hello, everyone!

My name is Evgeny, i’m from Russia and i’m currently working as Game Designer on web and mobile games.
Though i’m fine with my work - you know, everyone wants to make something his own :wink:
At first i learned Java, but now trying to learn UE4 (completed some base tutorials on editor) and now hope that this course will help me to make my own projects :slight_smile:

Greetings to everyone and good luck! :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! I am Basil, I am from Greece. I work as a software developer (Java,Python,PL/SQL) and took an interest in the course as I love video games and wanted to refresh my C++ academic experience in an interesting and fun way. I am considering doing a master in computer graphics and pursue that path so that may be a good start.

Privacy & Terms