Be the first to post for 'Rearranging an Image'!

A quick and simple home Icon.
Home

3 Likes

Duel Daggers and Duel Swords
Duel Dagger duel swords

2 Likes

potion Potion using Mirror to make the recipient

1 Like

spring Spring

flower Source image

1 Like

powers Power icon

1 Like

Spells Earth, water, and fire spells :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is my game icon for this session, I did use layer for the stars and the wales :wink:
Hope you enjoy it as me !

walesMoon

5 Likes

I inverted my Staff as well as the background:

StaffTwo Inverted

1 Like

Chest

I made a chest. I started with just the bottom, and then made a copy of the bottom half and duplicated to a new layer for the “base” of by top half. Then I rotated it and modified it slightly to give it more a “rounded?” appearance

1 Like

double-laser-sword-2017-11-23_21-10double-laser-sword-2017-11-23_21-12double-laser-sword-2017-11-23_21-11

Crossed Laserswords

1 Like

Rearranged me some images in the form of DUAL SWORDS!!

Challenge Sec 2 Lec 24 - Rearranging Layers

Like an attack icon, or battle icon, or dual-wield icon.
Perhaps a Rearrange icon. You be the judge.

1 Like

SwordIconGradient
Not sure what this icon could be used for, but i basically combined 2 of my icons together to create one. Kind of looks like it could be a faction icon. I could see this icon on a flag or something similar.

2 Likes

Here is a bit of me experimenting.
Attack icon:
Attack
Fire Arrows:
FireArrors
Defend:
Shield
Offensive Spells:
Offensive Spells
Torches:
Torches

4 Likes

Made a pretty urn :joy:

A little flawed unfortunately due to my shading being a little off. It appears to have a curved appearance at the back as I think I’ve failed to replicate the lighting correctly for a straight rimmed vessel. Lighting has always been my weakness regrettably.

urn

2 Likes

Potions!
Potions

1 Like

duck icon
Four ducks around a pond

1 Like

Here is my “totally original” attempt:
Swords

1 Like

I liked to draw a sword similar to Michael’s, so I used layers to organize my sword parts and added some fire effect! :slight_smile:

L24_1

btw. I haven’t used linking to move my sword parts around, but a layer folder which I find very convenient :slight_smile:
grafik

2 Likes

That’s a great tip, thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:
Tried it out on my healing spell below. Very handy to keep multiple parts of the image together and I suspect it will be extremely useful in larger drawings!

Healing

Healing%20layers

9 Likes

Mass healing:
mass_heal

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms