Be the first to post for 'Preventing Projectile Pass-Through'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

It might just be me but the crouching fix actually triggered my character to be crouching when i ran into a mob of enemies.
I had to comment out the scaling for crouch beneath the part Ben comments out to fix it.
@ben

Thanks, we certainly fix it towards the end of the section when we strip crouching code altogether!

I enjoyed this challenge. It had some easy wins – destroy and collision, and some hunting/analysis – crouching code. Thanks!

@ben Just a side note, in the quiz following this lecture, answer two and three are the same yet only answer three is correct.

Thanks Cam, I actually can’t see the question number you’re referring to? I’ve looked through all questions in quiz 2.4 and none seem to have duplicate answers for 2 & 3?

Sorry, Ben. I just did the quiz again myself and I too couldn’t see what I reported. I’m either going mad or was delirious at that point in time. Sorry to waste your time.

Assuming it was this question;

The original answers didn’t specify a unit of time, I raised this with the team. Rick updated it but then both answer 3 and 4 had divide instead of divide and multiply. Re-raised with the team and Rick corrected.

@ben - was recorded in several places, IRR, Trello, Q&A etc…

2 Likes

Thanks, Rob. That makes me feel much better.

1 Like

Good to know you’re not going mad :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms