Be the first to post for 'Placeholder Art From Primitives'!

My new ship

2017-10-24 (1)

6 Likes

Here is my spaceship

13 Likes

I’ve kept my ship pretty simple compared to some of these awesome ones you guys have made. Great work!

9 Likes

AndyMalone your ship looks great. I found that simple is the best way to go.

2 Likes

I’am voxel fan, so here is my rocket.

14 Likes

Looking at all the other posts, here, I am reminded how much of an artist I am not, lol. But in the vein of promising myself that I would keep sharing my progress. Here is my Placeholder for my Dragon :slight_smile:

Head, Neck, Body, 4 legs, and wings.

9 Likes

All of your ships look really good. Here is mine.

7 Likes

nice rockets. Im an automaton.

4 Likes

i would suggest Blender as it’s free and Mickey and Ben have a great course about it :slight_smile:

My placeholder rocket until i modeled one in Blender ^^

6 Likes

Wow, some really cool rocket ships! Between this course and the Blender course, are some very creative people in the world! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ditto that - some fantastic work here - well done all :slight_smile:

1 Like

My rocket, compact-style :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Here is my rocket attempt. I decided to SetActive() the flame sub part when thrusting instead of attaching a sound.

I also tried using AddRelativeTorque() instead of setting the rotation manually. It is kind of interesting but much harder to control without a lot of damping.

9 Likes

More placeholders !

project-boost-rocket-prototype

3 Likes

Here’s my prototype ship. Nothing fancy, since it’s only there to help with scale and to visualize what direction it’s facing during testing.
I’ve kept a little bit of ground visible at the bottom of the screen for UI elements, although I may need to make it a bit bigger.

3 Likes

LOVE the metallics Bitty. :slight_smile: Thanks for the tip. Def. using that one. :slight_smile:

Jenn

1 Like

I had a lot of fun with this. Dieing to try importing my mesh from Blender to here to use. For now using Unity’s prims is fine but WHERE IS THE CONE!?! lol Anyway, here is my offering. Enjoy. :slight_smile:

Jenn

10 Likes

Nice

1 Like

very Flash Gordon

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms