Be the first to post for 'Mocking Up A Scene'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

4 Likes

Dungeon Wall_Mock Up_Line_V2

7 Likes

Section end challenge mockup

5 Likes

wallSection1_mockup_merged

7 Likes

Dungeon Scene Mockup
A blocked entrance lit by torches. Weapons mounted to the wall. Could there be a boss fight coming up??

I’m much happier with my wall now that i’ve added some things to it, but looking at it now I realize it’s a bit bright overall for a dungeon. Something to keep in mind for the final render :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dungeon Wall

8 Likes

I just felt like doing some Chemistry Lab or something like that :slight_smile:

6 Likes

5 Likes

I watched a tutorial recently about making textures with a hand painted feel to them and I really wanted to try my hand at it. I used the smudge tool a lot in here. This took a long time but I’m happy with how it turned out. Might need to fix the window and torch a little bit but here’s my work so far!

Modular Wall Painted

15 Likes

nice work :+1:

2 Likes

Throw a link? That looks really neat.

2 Likes

Thanks! And here you go - this was actually a tutorial for Blender but I found it very relevant for Gimp.

3 Likes

Cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Wall With Decorations

I had a lot of fun with this one. Im happy with the window, but not as much with the torch pedestal or door. Might go back at a later time to work on improving them, I just dont think they fit with the scene very well, to “different” than that background wall.

1 Like

wall-4-tile-trove

I realy like my torch and the single trove, but I’m not sure yet, if the trove blends in the scene.

1 Like

Simple dungeon Dungeon

1 Like

This came out pretty cool in the end! Reused some of my previous assets and also made a nest for the weird tentacle creature:

Scene Mockup

5 Likes

Spent some time on it, but really enjoyed the process and the happy with the final result.
59_DungeonScene

1 Like

Privacy & Terms