Be the first to post for 'Introduction To Value'!

hi

man walk dog park

601 man 602 walk 603 dog 604 park

2 Likes

It was hard trying to fit it into 8x8 :smiley: Sorry for my “artistic skills” :smiley: It’s more like walking a hedgehog

walking-dog01 walking-dog02 walking-dog03

Had a fun time with this. Dog and slide gave me the most trouble when trying to squeeze it into 8x8.

dogwalkslidetreeman

Hi !
Here is my attempt at “Man walks dog in a park” Hope You like it!!

Man Dog Park

Here’s mine, not very happy with my walking, if I’m honest.

Manwalkingdogpark

1 Like

Hello everyone!
This is my attempt at “Man walks dog in a park”. The images are from left to right “Man”, “walks”, “dog”, “park”:

Man-walks Walks-2 Dog-2 Park-2

I was happy with the result and I made a few more versions just to make sure I had backups/alternatives to publish if something went wrong or if I didn’t get happy with the results. Most of the alternatives where simply scribbles or black and white at best and were mostly meant to get the creativity flowing. I hope you’ll like the final results. Comments and constructive criticism are appreciated.

Here is my “man walks dog in the park”:running_man: :dog2::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree: :smiley:

man_walks dog park

ManWalksDogInPark

In and Park were a bit of a struggle and getting a swing in that small space was challenging with it actually still looking like a swing.

One point of feedback. I may have missed it but theres a + icon when you save the file below the locations list. If you browse to a folder and click that then it adds it to bookmarks. No more hunting for folders.

Walking Man

ThePark

The Dog

Walking ManTheParkThe Dog

Walking ManThe DogThePark

These are the pictures separate as they were intended but I’ve come to see that they come together quite nicely

3 Likes

Man walks dog in a park1Man walks dog in a park2Man walks dog in a park3Man walks dog in a park4Man walks dog in a park5

This is the closest I managed to make with “Man Takes Dog For Walk In Park”
ManWalks DogPark

Smiley-FaceWalksDogPark

This man is happy to be walking his dog in the park.

My attempt:

ManDogPark

1 Like

My Effort

Man_Walking_32x32Dog_32x32Park_32x32

1 Like

PersonLeash DogLeashParkDay ParkNight

Interesting to see people stitching images together to get a panorama. For a first attempt, I don’t think this is terrible, but I find it hard to wrap my head around all the different options, and we’ve only just introduced Value. Hue and Saturation are going to throw me for a loop.

ManLeashDogPark

My results are very simple but I guess they work :slight_smile: I’m pretty happy with my tree though as I’m never comfortable using shadows and color variations.

After a round of bowling, my man decides to walk his dog at the park, as they explore the happy little tree :slight_smile:

Values1Values2Values3

1 Like

And i am come up with something like that
ManWalksDogParkTreeParkBank

1 Like

Here’s the thing:

7_man 7_walks 7_dog 7_inPark

@Charles_Unruh I really like your man with a hat :sunglasses:

Here is my attempt.

man_walk_leaddog_leadpark

1 Like

Privacy & Terms