Be the first to post for 'Introduction To Section 1'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Welcome everyone.

Ask questions, introduce yourself to each other. Help each other when you can. I look forward to seeing all your amazing work :slight_smile:

Don’t be shy there’s only constructive criticism here :slight_smile:

Welcome everyone.

Ask questions, introduce yourself to each other. Help each other when you can. I look forward to seeing all your amazing work :slight_smile:

Don’t be shy there’s only constructive criticism here :slight_smile:

Guess I’ll take the honor of first “Student” poster :slight_smile:

Hello all,

I’m Virgel and taking this course, in conjuction with the Blender Course (where I’m struggling with making Stained Glass Windows for my Cathedral) with the hopes of improving my ability to do artwork. Hopefully by the time I’m finished with this course I’ll be able to create a UI for use in the Unreal course alongside the models I’m working on in Blender.

Hello all, I have several of the other courses that Ben offers but I have struggled to continue with them and I think that’s due to the lack of assets of my own creation. This is something I have been interested in for awhile and I’m looking forward to learning with you guys.

Looking forward to seeing your work!

Here are my images so far, cool stuff.
bowlingstoryBallChessboardheartSmiley

Hi I am hoping to improve my art skills in Gimp and creating my own portfolio of assets.

Welcome to the course! Lots to learn looking forward to seeing your creations!

Hello, I am interested in this course because it combines two of my favorite topics: 2D game graphics(or art) and free software for making them like Gimp.

PersonLovesBowling1heartPersonLovesBowling2

Just sharing for person loves bowling!

MlbHeartmlB2

Here’s my contribution to the course! I’m really liking it so far!

Hi there,

my name is Marco, I am a 39 years old guy from Germany. I am interested in games programming in 2D and found that course for creating images in gimp for games. I also took the course for Programming 2D games with Unity and C#-Sharp. I am looking forward to the course and learn much about and also meet nice people here to talk and share skills with. :heart_eyes:

Privacy & Terms