Be the first to post for 'Introduction To Layers And Alpha'!

I tried to keep to my specifications for this, and the 10min time limit for the sake of moving ahead. None too easy!
HouseChallenge1HouseChallenge2HouseChallenge3

1 Like

House
home

Sunny
homesunny

Cloud
homecloud

Rain
homestorm

1 Like

Mine was simplistic like the example given in the lecture, but after seeing some of the images on here I had to try the same (only one image:)

houseCopy

2 Likes

Here’s a house, a house on a sunny day, and a house on a sunny day after the owner bought a new TV antenna :smile:

House HouseSunny HouseSunnyAntenna

1 Like

House01
House02
House03

HouseHouseChimneyHouseGarden

Houses

6 Likes

Here are my houses:
House1House2House

3 Likes

Still not very good with shading and looking at some of these others I feel a bit out of my league but here’s my stuff!HomeSweetHomeHomeSweetHome2HomeSweetHome3

2 Likes

There’s a lot of good stuff in here and mine feels a bit simplistic in comparison, but here they are:

HouseHouseCloudyDayHouseWinterDayHouseNight

3 Likes

Night, sunny and raining
NightSunnyRain

4 Likes

Here’s my house configurations. Basically each layer are steps when completing this image.houseOutline woodenHouse houseRoof house

3 Likes

Here is some layers, and final result.

House1 House2 House3 House4

4 Likes

It’s like a house, but for Wizards!
LayerChallenge_Tower1 LayerChallenge_Tower2 LayerChallenge_Tower3 LayerChallenge_Tower_Color

4 Likes

My Home is my Castle:
Layered%20Castle Layered%20Castle%20with%20Color Layered%20Castle%20with%20Color%20and%20Ground Layered%20Castle%20with%20Color%20and%20Background

2 Likes

House0 House1 House2 House3

1 Like

layeredhouse1 layeredhouse2 layeredhouse3

1 Like

Wiesiek houses:
dom%20zoknamii%20bocznym%20kominem dom%20z%20oknami%20i%20srodkowym%20kominem dom%20z%20dzrzwiami%20i%20kominem%20bocznym dom%20z%20dzrzwiami%20i%20kominem%20bocznym

My three configurations of some kind of house! :slight_smile:

Conf1 Conf2 Conf3

1 Like

Just a simple quick house
House3 House1 House2

Privacy & Terms