Be the first to post for 'Intro, Notes & Section 2 Assets'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Greetings!

My name is Jennifer (Jenn). I’m from Modesto, CA and I’m delighted to have found this course by Professor Tristem on Udemy. I’m interested in creating entertainment software and have had some success at this so far. I’m hoping to develop a new set of skills using the Unreal engine and get a STRONG refresher course on C++. (It’s been a while! lol) I’m more animator than I am programmer (working with Maya and now Blender), but developing new abilities is something we as members of the gaming development community must always stay vigilant with. This course seems like a perfect fit and I’m only to happy to be a part of. I hope to make new friends and/or contacts as we wrap our minds around what looks to me like a very promising course. Thank you again Professor Tristem. It’s a pleasure. :slight_smile:

Jenn

2 Likes

Glad to have you here.

1 Like

So as requested:

The danger of not using the “using namespace” will take effect as forgetting once in a while to put the namespace prefix before the relevant command, which will make the whole building to fail.

Privacy & Terms