Be the first to post for 'Instructor Hangout 3.2'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Nice Two Ronnie’s reference (intentional or not) at the end there @ben @Rick_Davidson…LOL

I am really enjoying this course. It’s both informative and entertaining! Ben and Rick, you guys make a terrific team.

Thank you!

1 Like

@ben @Rick_Davidson Having taken a few of your courses now I have to say I really like the Hangouts addition to the courses. Hoping to see more of this as we move along. It clears some things up and binds some concepts together.

Thanks for mentioning this, we’ll keep creating them as the course progresses. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My first screen cast. My first game video. Lots of learning and fun!
I added meteors to my project boost game, one killed me horribly…

1 Like

Here are some screenshots of the first two levels of my Project Boost game (called Rocket Protocol)

2 Likes

Nice, I really like the graphics.

See my crystal cave adventure!

2 Likes

What was that falling on the platform?

@sampattuzzi that is a little grandma, originally wanted her to be the rocket now she is an angry grandma that wants to prevent the player from succeeding

1 Like

:joy: amazing

Level 2.

1. Getting too close to the sun kills you!
  2. You need to collect all fuel in order to get a 3 star in this level. (Don’t know how to do that yet but when i will i will implement on every level)

Privacy & Terms