Be the first to post for 'Instructor Hangout 1.1'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

1 Like

Hello Ben,

How are You? :slight_smile:
I am having a blast with the Complete Unity Developer 2.0 course, and just wanted to say keep up the good work guys, cheers! :smiley:

Best regards,
Milan.

Thanks you Milan, I’m so glad you like it.

What do you think of these hangout format videos?

1 Like

Hello Ben,

I have just watched the first video and I have to say I very much like the idea behind it, to cover and identify everything students are working on, and give a brief overview of it.

Here’s and idea, maybe in the future there can be a possibility for others to join and participate in the conversation, especially if the current topic of the video is hot and popular and needs many answers.

Awesome job guys, keep it up, cheers! :wink:

Best regards,
Milan.

Hi @ben, @Rick_Davidson i just wanted to point that (you probably know it already) MonoDevelop support will be dropped for both MAC and Windows when Unity 2018 hit production (public beta is already available) and maybe you can add this as a note in "Instructor Hangout 1.1"
Replacing MonoDevelop-Unity with Visual Studio Community starting in Unity 2018.1

Regards,

Thanks for pointing this out Dex, much appreciated!

1 Like

Hi Ben and Rick,

Just wanted to say thanks for your hard work creating such an interactive way of learning, its very refreshing and I feel like I am actually taking in what I am learning.

I just watched your hangout video, short and sweet and apart from it being informative its shows your commitment to the cause! I really hope that at the end of these short courses I can create something that I can show you guys soon!

Thanks again

2 Likes

awesome!

• Thanks!
1 Like

Privacy & Terms