Be the first to post for 'How to Share in the Discussions'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Hey Ben!

Glad to be in this course and looking forward to more studies in the future.

Juba.

1 Like

Hi Ben,
Other Unity course is still in progress… but can’t wait for VR.

Greeting from Hamburg.

1 Like

Cheers Ben looking forward to the course. I have three sections left in your unity course and really enjoy it.
Dave C

1 Like

Hey Ben
Looking forward to learning the material in this course
can’t wait till i can start creating 3D environments :smiley:

A big shout out to all the other VR fans around the world - coming from New Zealand.

1 Like

Ready to start. I am familiar with Unity but I am eager to learn more.

Enjoy the course

hi ben,

nice to meet you and looking forward to the course.

Greeting from taiwan

Hi guys…

Just bought a HTC Vive for my son, and I can’t wait to get started making games for it. Been following all your other courses, so I know this will be a great one.

Hi I am looking forward to learn how to program even though I am a total novice, but I am looking forward to making things in VR, I have a Oculus Rift and I am awaiting my Leap motion to arrive.

Had a HTC Vive since May and just bought a Bridge from Occipital - excited about learning to develop software for both.

Hello Universe, :stars:
My name is also Sam. (But not the Sam who is teaching this course)
I am here to learn VR so I can make MR. :sunglasses:
Excited to start this journey with you. :rocket:

Hi Steven,

I also have the Vive (Purchased November) and the Occipital Bridge.

Hey Ben!

Very happy to be here with you for this amazing course looking for further achievements :slight_smile:

Hello Ben,

I am very excited to learn from you about this course.

Hello Ben & Sam
Looking forward to learn VR

Happy to be part of this course and learn about VR! Greetings from PA

Hi Ben,
I am an interactive book developer who also is involved the creation of AR products and 360 video and photos. I would love to see how I can use Unity to create VR experiences and possibly use my photo and video assets within the experience. I’m also using this course to try and develop stories using interactive VR.

Hello everyone! looking forwards to this course.

New to this course! So excited!)

Privacy & Terms