Be the first to post for 'How To Install Blender'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

I’ve started using blender. It’s looks pretty amazing. Some panels look familiar for me.
I’ve worked with 3Ds Max for a long time and I’m trying to move to another software to feel free to get the best of 3D in whatever platform.

I love to do Character design and I would like to share some works that I made.

2 Likes

I had previously installed Blender over a year ago, opened it a few times, looked at it in complete confusion, closed it and said “someday…”. So I uninstalled the older version and downloaded, installed the newest version this morning. Hopefully this course will motivate me to actually put it to some good use.

2 Likes

It’s really better, I love the new interface and saw that you can customize it as the same like 3Ds Max, Maya etc.

using older machine with linux so the version i needed to use was Blender 2.69 so I hope it will work with this class. The newer versions were not compatible. Will post back if there are problems so future users will know.

I installed Blender for the first time.
Of course, right now, it looks very unfamiliar and confusing to me. But that will pass. At least I already recognized the x-, y- and z lines I know from Second Life. :smiley:

Privacy & Terms