Be the first to post for 'End Of Section 2 Challenge'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

My short animation:

1 Like

My 3 simple facial animations:

I noticed that all animations got the same frame count although I tried to adjust them separately.
Can this be done? Did I miss something?

1 Like

Here are my Animations for the Section 2 Challenge

Headbanging

Owl Head

Approaching Crazy Eyes

1 Like

Looking Around

Loving these so far keep up the great work!

On Quiz 4: Question 4 has the incorrect answer marked as correct. Question 5 makes no sense. You never talked about changing a bone to look like an object.
You also fail to mention what you have to watch out for when animating multiple objects in the Action bar. You have to make sure to set the correct action whenever you switch to a different object or it puts the action in one it makes or the last one it was set on. I figured that out with a huge headache when I was working on the head and eyes.
I’m unable to make more than one object animate with one action. You did not show how to do that. How do you select more than one object for one action?

For my end of section challenge I finished skinning the head and even added a mouth.

I’ve placed the animations in my showcase thread for anyone interested

Privacy & Terms