Be the first to post for 'Deletion Options'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

I created this futuristic light through deleting face loops.

9 Likes

I have no idea what this is :slight_smile: … it was a torus.

4 Likes

Abandoned space station

7 Likes

Got inspired by Manu_Scheller (your lamp look really great), and created this lantern.
Struggling a bit to create the shapes I want, but still pretty happy with the overall result.

3 Likes

having some fun with the select similar command (Shift+G)

I think these commands should be covered in more detail, saved me a ton of time!

Selecting a face within my circle then pressing select similar -> perimeter for instance selected all the seemingly adjacent faces in my circle.

Still trying to figure out its exact behavior though as these commands can be a bit picky… :thinking:

1 Like

hehe

2 Likes

This model actually wasn’t symmetrical but today i fixed that:

x)

2 Likes

Thanks, i like your lantern :slight_smile:

1 Like

I call this piece of ‘Art’, “Pasta”.

A torus with deleted faces. Then modifier ‘Solidify’, to give the face a thickness. And then modifier ‘Subdivision’, which smooth the sharp edges.

9 Likes

Nice Idea :slight_smile:

i used ico spheres

4 Likes

Hello Everyone!

I used a UV Sphere and deleted half of it to make a helmet, and added another UV Sphere, and made some scale adjustments, then deleted some faces to make eyes, to make the second UV Sphere look like a head. Basically I made an Army Man.

3 Likes

Pumpkin head, using ico sphere and deletion some of its faces

4 Likes

UV sphere with some dissolved vertices.

3 Likes

Wow. You folks are awesome. I created the world’s worst blimp.

2 Likes

the love child of Chinese lanterns and disco. Just some fun

6 Likes

Privacy & Terms