Be the first to post for 'Creating Enemy Archetypes'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Having far too much fun

5 Likes

Shaping up really well, great to see

:blush:

1 Like

I’ve decided to create a Summoner class of enemy. I just replaced the projectile with a minion. Here is a clip of it in action. I have some errors that I need to fix which will be easier for me then to try and figure out how to set the summoned creatures damage to 1/3 or 2/3 of the summoners hp. I have some idea on how to do it but not sure if I will be able to do it. I was thinking that I would have to set the summoners hp as a public variable. My question is can I declare a variable as an equation for example float summonedDmg = summoner.health / 3; ?

My Summoner Archetype

Ben, I need help!!

I seem to be running into a problem where I can’t slow down the firing of the enemy for some reason. I show my code and some play below:

I am definitely hitting enter in play mode as I change the seconds between shot… Have I missed something??

I fixed it!!

I was just missing the && !isAttacking in the if statement wrapping the invoke.

After Drones and Crawlers, introducing Big Boy !!!

Is slow, hit hard and harder on close combat, how can we destroy it ?

1 Like

Been away for a while, but I am back now. Here is where I am currently at. Probably be back to my normal routine next week.

Privacy & Terms